15k Signing Bonus | Process Associate | Atleast 12mons Back Office Exp (WFH)
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, NCR
- Job typeFull time
Process Associate – Investment Brokerage / Wealth Management (Financial advisors are welcome)
Functions: Operations (Night Shift)
Location: Alabang, Philippines (Temporary WFH)
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies, from New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive, and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey !JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal -Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
- Backoffice for a financial services company supporting broker-dealers.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 12 months back office experience
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Voice or Back-office BPO experience in the related vertical is highly preferred
- Sort, image and index all incoming documents and correspondence and enter them into workflow.
- Process incoming Operations mail by the type of mail, recognizing the various requests, organizing them as they relate to each other and what departments they need to be sent to
- Log overnight letters and checks - confirm that all checks reach their appropriate destination.
- Ensure immediate and accurate preparation of documents to the scan operators so that mail can be indexed to its respective Operations areas.
- Prepare mail that is being returned to Financial Advisors and clients. Review client agreements and return problem documents to the Financial Advisors
- Manage all document research requests – these requests are frequently for both internal and external audits. Promptness, attention to detail and accuracy are extremely important
- Image sorted mail into the optical storage and workflow system so that it routes to the responsible departments
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
- SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
- COE (from previous/most recent employer) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
- College or high school diploma
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.