Non-Employee Referral for Transitions Manager
- LocationMuntinlupa, NCR
Refer and Earn! Genpact’s Non-employee Referral Promo
- Mechanics: Refer from September 22nd – October 29th (referred and offered within the promo period
- Referral must join before the business required date
- The non-employee will receive Php 20,000.00 for every successful referral
- Must be referred, interviewed, and offered within the promo period to qualify
- Open only to the following roles:
- Global IT Hiring Roles
- Lean Digital Transformation Managers
- Transitions Manager
We are inviting non-employee referrals for the role of Transitions Manager
It involves dealing with Practice SME’s, Operations’ Leaders, Lean Digital Transformation Team, Analytics Team, Customers / Relation Managers / Enabling Functions / Global teams.
The Transition function plays a key role in stabilizing new processes being migrated within the designated areas and ensuring smooth running of the same. This includes setting up of performance metrics, regular monitoring of processes, ensuring controls are in place, risk analyses are performed for every process, adequate training of resources, establishing communication channels with various internal/ external teams for long terms' success.
Are you the one we are looking for?
The job exists due to the criticality around seamlessly handling large-scale projects for Transition's crafting a value for internal partners by streamlining & simplifying their processes, thus building relevant business impact.
- Develop an understanding of E2E solution and value being proposed
- Give to the creation of the E2E Transition strategy / solution, along with the TL, by – Consolidating relevant inputs from cross functional teams, Validating rationale/assumptions for the proposed digital compendium proposed.
- Participate in Pre-Transition Workshops to gain further insight and fine tune the solution to meet clients stated and unstated needs and own all RFP document updates and develop and refine Client engagement strategies with client expectations and relationship management practices
- Understand G’s Digital Compendium - Transformation Services offerings, solutions, digital assets and their deployment toolkits - with sharp focus on client / domain specific agendas
- Taps into internal networks – TLs / SMEs / SDLs / People Function etc. to identify significant ideas or customize existing transformation solution to accordance to client’s expectations
- Owing expectations and gain relevant agreement / ownership to drive the Project agenda as laid out and Identify and communicate risks, and co-create change solutions throughout the Project period
- Build a foundational knowledge of revenue, AOI impact and cost drivers for a business and Responsible for SLA Adherence during the transition lifecycle (90 days post go-live)
- Foresee, assess, communicate and mitigate project & process risks to impacted parties
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Post Graduate/Graduate
- Technical/ Digital background - Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI or equivalent certification
- Project management / active Transitions experience
- Exposure to project management tools and technologies; familiarity with any of the major ERP platforms (e.g. SAP or Oracle)
- Should have 2-3 of domain expertise experience in consulting / organisational change/ at least 1 groundbreaking
- Digital Suedo Native : Build a Digital Mind-set
- Strategic / Outcome Focused Client Interactions : Build positive relationships with the Client on a bedrock of Project / Change / Risk based conversations
- Controller of ‘E2E Transition Costs’: Be accountable for Transition Costs
- ‘Global’ Viewpoint Holder : Demonstrate Client / Domain insights through internal/external intelligence to build checks and balances for best in breed solutions
- Experience or exposure on at 1 digital deployment or projects
- Experience in engaging into strategic and tactical discussion with senior partners to sell the product offering
- Provide inputs for Transformation Focused with E2E view of the proposed solution
- Proficient in leading the project set up through to delivery new capabilities, and closure for all deals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Genpact PH
- Monthly Basic Salary
- Monthly Rice Subsidy (Tax Exempt)
- Monthly Clothing Allowance (Tax Exempt)
- 10% Night differential for Probationary & 20% Night Differential Pay for full time
- Performance based monthly variable incentive (as much as Php 4,000/month)
- Performance based annual salary increase
- 18 leaves per year upon confirmation
- 13th Month Pay
- Life and Accident Insurance for the employee
- SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth
- Retirement Benefit Plan
- Health and Medical Insurance for the employee – with the option to enroll family member/s
- Six Sigma Training and Certification
- Lean Training
- 100++ Genome Training Courses