Non-Employee Referral for Lean Digital Transformation Manager
- LocationMuntinlupa, NCR
Refer and Earn! Genpact’s Non-employee Referral Promo
- Mechanics: Refer from September 22nd – October 29th (referred and offered within the promo period
- Referral must join before the business required date
- The non-employee will receive Php 20,000.00 for every successful referral
- Must be referred, interviewed, and offered within the promo period to qualify
- Open only to the following roles:
- Global IT Hiring Roles
- Lean Digital Transformation Managers
- Transitions Manager
We are inviting non-employee referrals for the role of Lean Six Sigma Process Excellence and Transformation Manager
In this role, you will Partner with operations to launch process improvement projects impacting revenue generation, customer service experience, first call resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS).
This is a full time role and would involve balancing various tasks like the following (indicative - but not limited to:)
- Developing and Executing Key Process Improvement & Digital Transformational Project Roadmaps for the aligned businesses
- Interact with Clients for understanding Key business Priorities and Opportunity identification
- Lead BB Level Projects, and coach & mentor Green Belts
- Provide innovative leadership driving quality performance
- Direct the identification of gaps and improvement in the various processes
- Ensure the use of problem solving and root cause analysis where necessary
- Deploy framework to improve Process performance on the shop floor.
- Lead VSM and Problem Solving Workouts with the various businesses
- Monitor & audit the deployed processes for effectiveness & efficiency
- Responsible for the Visual Management of dashboards & metrics
- Responsible for generating business impact for the clients using the CI methodologies and frameworks
- Six Sigma experience must be in a Business Process Outsourcing context
- Candidates must have launched & mentored several operational improvement projects, that may have contributed to revenue generation, First Call Resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Six Sigma experience must be in a Business Process Outsourcing context in a leadership capacity
- Candidates must have launched & mentored several process improvement projects, that may have contributed to revenue generation, First Call Resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Preferably candidates who have supported banking, financial services & insurance clients.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree – in any field
- Must be at least Green Belt certified
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.