Non-Employee Referral for Information Technology Roles
- LocationMuntinlupa, NCR
- Job typeFull time
Refer and Earn! Genpact’s Non-employee Referral Promo
- Mechanics: Refer from September 22nd – October 29th (referred and offered within the promo period
- Referral must join before the business required date
- The non-employee will receive Php 20,000.00 for every successful referral
- Must be referred, interviewed, and offered within the promo period to qualify
- Open only to the following roles:
- Global IT Hiring Roles
- Lean Digital Transformation Managers
- Transitions Manager
We are inviting non-employee referrals for the role of IT with ff. skillsets:
- Airwatch / CERT – serve as Airwatch workspace one MDM platform SME for Endpoint Management, responsible for performing all aspects of Patching planning, setup, deployment, engineering and maintenance.
- IMSSO – Okta - Should have skills in any of 1 or 2 Identity and Access Management Technologies, Privileged Account Management, Attestation Process in tools like OKTA, SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust and knowledge on Core & Advance Java, SQL, Cloud Infra, Unix/Linux commands, with focus on troubleshooting, deployment, and management.
- Cloud Ops - Cloud based infrastructure as per business requirements and within the Organization framework; Infrastructure within secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) of Cloud; Maintaining scripts to provision/de-provision instances required for workloads.
- DevOps - Assist with the design and development of a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated cloud environment to support application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- IMSSO – IAM (SP/Okta/PAM) - Should have skills in any of 1 or 2 Identity and Access Management Technologies, Privileged Account Management, Attestation Process in tools like OKTA, SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust and knowledge on Core & Advance Java, SQL, Cloud Infra, Unix/Linux commands, with focus on troubleshooting, deployment and management.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.