Now Hiring! Information Technology roles | Transform with us!
- LocationMuntinlupa, NCR
Information Technology Roles
Function: Support – Global
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of IT with ff. skillsets:
- Network Build - In this role, you will lead and own the technical delivery of IT Voice projects. You will be responsible for designing, planning and driving approved projects to improve and/or add to the IT landscape
- Airwatch / CERT – serve as Airwatch workspace one MDM platform SME for Endpoint Management, responsible for performing all aspects of Patching planning, setup, deployment, engineering and maintenance.
- Network & Voice Ops - Responsible for supporting the network operations for internal IT in TOC (Technical Operation Center). You will be working actively on the operational issues along with internal / external stakeholders to recover the systems failure (proactive/reactive).
- IMSSO – Okta - Should have skills in any of 1 or 2 Identity and Access Management Technologies, Privileged Account Management, Attestation Process in tools like OKTA, SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust and knowledge on Core & Advance Java, SQL, Cloud Infra, Unix/Linux commands, with focus on troubleshooting, deployment, and management.
- Cloud Ops - Cloud based infrastructure as per business requirements and within the Organization framework; Infrastructure within secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) of Cloud; Maintaining scripts to provision/de-provision instances required for workloads.
- DevOps - Assist with the design and development of a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated cloud environment to support application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- IMSSO – IAM (SP/Okta/PAM) - Should have skills in any of 1 or 2 Identity and Access Management Technologies, Privileged Account Management, Attestation Process in tools like OKTA, SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust and knowledge on Core & Advance Java, SQL, Cloud Infra, Unix/Linux commands, with focus on troubleshooting, deployment and management.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.