Accounts Receivable/ Collections Specialist (Accounting Graduates required)
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The AR Specialist works as a face of GE Healthcare for the customer and acts as the liaison between customers and several departments of GEHC. They are responsible for maintaining and managing customer’s accounts and ensuring a smooth inflow of cash on past due invoices.
As a daily activity, the ARS will be required to contact the customer, send invoices, make collections calls, escalate in cases of delayed payments and help resolve dispute for their customers. They will be researching and reconciling any discrepancies related to order entry, shipment or invoicing that may result in delayed payment, non-payment, over payment or unapplied cash and credit. As an account manager, they will also be required to build an excellent rapport with the customer and maintain a healthy relationship to ensure no loss of business in the future.
- Contact customers via calls and emails. Send out invoices and request payment.
- Resolve customer complaints, disputes and research account discrepancies.
- Process Credit Card Payments. Keep check on all other payments and ensure a correction application of monies
- If debtor will not pay or is being non-cooperative, escalate, involve and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Arrange for payments to bring the account current and follow up to ensure obligation is satisfied. Rationalize payment plans with customers if required.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates. Document collections notes in Billing System
- Forecast cash collections and participate in presentations of account receivables information to multiple stakeholders.
- Recommendation of accounts for 3rd party collection. (Legal) and or reserve/write off.
- Working with Credit & Collections team on projects assigned to improve processes to better service Internal business units.
- Ensure compliance with all prevailing policies and procedures (which includes AML and KYC policies)
- Supporting the Cash Application function to allocate receipts to customer accounts
- Liaise regularly with client groups at various GE Businesses to troubleshoot any issues
- Attend to ad-hoc job-related tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Atleast College Graduate (Accounting Graduates preferred)
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable management, customer service call center or financial services but not required.
- Knowledge of an Asian language (Japanese, Thai, Hindi, etc. would be an added advantage).
As a team member, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are a results-oriented person with a customer-first attitude. You are proactive, self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills. You have demonstrated in your work assignments that you can successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities, as well as cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organization. You have demonstrated success in reducing past due receivables and improving other receivables metrics along with knowledge of accounts receivables techniques and export procedures.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Good Customer handling skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple screens
- Efficiency in multi-tasking
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa after quarantine
Join us now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.