(WFH) Customer Service Associate – Premium Healthcare Account
- LocationQuezon City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Representative for our Premium Healthcare Account!
In this role, you will be responsible in handling complaints, grievance & appeals via relevant recording & reporting system; determines applicable coverage provisions & verifies member plan eligibility relating to incoming correspondence & internal referrals.
- Answers questions & resolves issues based on phone calls and letters from members, providers & plan sponsors.
- Categorizing level of priority of requests & coordinating with the appropriate staff
- tracks contacts with members, providers & plan sponsors; explains member's rights
- Must be College level
- Strong understanding of medical terminologies
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- No BPO experience required
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Eton Centris, Quezon City after quarantine
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
- SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
- COE (from last 3 most recent employments) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
- College TOR (transcript of records), diploma or certificate or graduation
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.