Drive the Force | Workforce Management (Analysts and Supervisors) Hiring
- LocationAlabang and Bataan, NCR and Region III
Real Time/Reporting Analyst & Workforce Management Supervisors
Alabang and Bataan
Shift Schedule: Night Shift (follows US time)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the Workforce Management Team!
- Must have completed at least 2 years in college.
- Real Time/Reporting Analyst (Entry Level) must have at least 1 year of related WFM experience on a BPO setting.
- Workforce Management Supervisor must have at least 3 years of related WFM and people leadership experience.
- Previous experience in Workforce management – real-time and floor management, crafting workforce SOPs, and SLA management is an advantage.
- Must have a solid knowledge in Nice IEX, Avaya CMS, Spotfire or any other Workforce Tools.
- Experienced in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Can demonstrate outstanding active listening skills & probing; able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude” at all times to build customer dedication.
- Experience in Client Management, Project Management and Process improvement projects (a plus).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.