(WFH) Healthcare Account - 2 yrs. BPO Healthcare exp. required
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
· Competitive Compensation package with monthly performance incentives
· Meal and other allowance
· HMO and dental coverage from Day 1 of employment
· Continuous education assistance and skills enhancement through training & personal development programs
· Exciting and encouraging work environment!
Successful candidates will provide customer service assistance for an American Insurance company. It is the Leading US Insurance Company.
The company has leadership positions in offerings that assist consumers in protecting themselves, investing for the future, and planning for retirement. It is a global leader in managing mortgage default risk. Its Global Mortgage Insurance Division works with lender partners, regulators, and policy leaders to help more people responsibly achieve and maintain the dream of homeownership.
Be hired and enjoy fixed wekeends off schedule*!
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa after quarantine
· At least high school graduate or equivalent
· 24 months call center experience supporting healthcare OR life insurance inquiries is required
· Must possess excellent PC and key-boarding skills
· Willing to work with different shifts including night, weekend schedules and overtime
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume service center, self-managing call efficiencies
· Excellent English oral and written communications skills
· Ability to promptly resolve client inquires and escalate as needed
· Ability to attentively service customer needs and concerns while being empathetic and maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
· Can demonstrate strong active listening skills & probing; able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude”
· Willingness to address the expressed and unexpressed needs of the client helping to build customer loyalty
· Ability to utilize tools and resources appropriately to efficiently resolve customer inquiries
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
· Able to service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transaction details, placing investigations or on-line navigation assistance
· Ability to be organized and detail oriented with the capability to multi-task
· Amendable to work in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa City post-pandemic
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.