(WFH) Accounts Receivable Analyst
- LocationQuezon City, Metro Manila
- Job typeFull time
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Analyst, PO and NPO Invoice Processing
In this role, you will be responsible for recording details of invoices received from vendors into the SAP system and matching them via three way match and completes the invoice for posting.
You will be expected to be focused on ensuring the vendors will get paid accurately and timely. Perform matching of the three important details, Invoice detail,
Purchase order detail, and Good Receipt detail (3-way matching).
You will work with a group of Team members ( 8-12 members ) and develop a winning strategy on process improvements for client approval. Cultivate an open communication with Invoice Resolution Team and Vendor Master Team for alignment of process updates.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain experts and bring value through disciplined process owners and process improvement
• At least 10MBPS internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
• We will provide the desktop
• Must be capable to work from home temporarily and work onsite in Quezon City, Eton Centris post-pandemic
• Be the go-to-person that has responsibility for high-profile work in the areas of PO / NPO Invoice processing.
• Map the implementation and management of internal controls (using the 3 Way Matching) to reinforce the process of payment.
•Manage to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the functionality of processing invoices whether be it related to Purchase Order or Non Purchase Order invoice, Resolve PO discrepancies and Non-PO exceptions
• Work with the Stakeholders and group of Internal Teams for solutions that meet the business needs of client’s policies in processing Invoices.
• College Graduate in any Accounting or Business-related course
• At least 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
• Basic accounting knowledge (for AP PO and non PO process) - understand the basic SAP process/terms.
• Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses in the required language
• Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility.
• Ability to handle varied varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time.
• Ability to to work in a team and good interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to details skills
• Excellent analytical skills (Resolution Team)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.