Senior Operations Manager (Pioneer Insurance Account)
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Senior Operations Manager
Location: Alabang Muntinlupa
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Operations Manager for our Pioneer Life Insurance Account in Alabang, Muntinlupa site.
Functional Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages a team of Supervisor/s, including advising, planning, supervising and evaluating the work of assigned staff. Coordinates work flow to achieve the volume encouraged to meet operational requirements.
- Plan and own the execution of employee engagement, rewards, and recognition to help drive performance and mitigate attrition
- Develops staff by assessing Leadership proficiencies and promote training and career planning; coaches employees for career development. Provides input into hiring decisions.
- Lead all aspects of supervising performance of the cluster according to established standards. Provides performance feedback on Supervisors and Associates. Prepares fair, accurate and detailed performance reviews. Accountable for meeting business goals. Coordinates with other units to ensure an alignment of processes to minimize revenue loss.
- Develops relationships and communicates issues of importance within the department and/or business unit.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvement. Promotes and maintains the accuracy and quality of services, deliverables, and content and direct process improvement projects.
- Uses appropriate tools to manage conflict; responds to operational issues within defined areas of responsibility while handling special projects.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with department, business unit, and regulatory agency standards and practices.
- Identifies internal and external resources to achieve established business goals within specified parameters; manages expenses in compliance with financial practices and standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and dedication levels
- Good people management and retention skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good analytical skills
- High flexibility to change
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations
- Customer Service, Banking and Voice Processing experience is a plus
- Life Insurance / Claims profile is highly preferred
- Strong working experience in Customer Experience centric environment
- Proven experience in a Managerial role
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in any field
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.