(On-site) Customer Service Associate – Premium Financial Account
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
**SHUTTLE SERVICE IS PROVIDED!
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
· Competitive Compensation package with monthly performance incentives
· Meal and other allowances
· HMO and dental coverage from Day 1 of employment
· Continuous education assistance and skills enhancement through training & personal development programs
· Exciting and encouraging work environment!
Successful candidates will provide exceptional sales and service to customers or prospects by handling incoming inquiries to the Customer Contact Centre via all communication channels including online, chat and telephone. This role is accountable to advise customers on personal banking strategies and a full suite
of personal banking and cards products and services that meet the customer’s banking objectives, and fulfill sales & service activities for the customer
in accordance with approved procedures.
· HS Graduate or equivalent.
· Knowledgeable of all operational processes and policies; all-inclusive suite of Personal Banking and Cards products and services; competitive market place and trends in product offerings; understanding of sales & service technologies
· Good knowledge of call center technology, processes and metrics
· Preferably with relevant BPO experience in banking and financial industry but not required
· Must possess excellent PC and key-boarding skills
· Willing to work with different shifts including night, weekend schedules and overtime
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume service center, self-managing call efficiencies
· Excellent English oral and written communications skills
· Ability to promptly resolve client inquires and escalate as needed
· Ability to attentively service customer needs and concerns while being empathetic and maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
· Can demonstrate strong active listening skills & probing; able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude”
· Willingness to address the expressed and unexpressed needs of the client helping to build customer loyalty
· Ability to utilize tools and resources appropriately to efficiently resolve customer inquiries
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to be organized and detail-oriented with the capability to multi-task
· Amendable to work in Alabang Muntinlupa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
· SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
· COE (from previous/most recent employer) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
· College or high school diploma
· Transcript of Records (TOR)
We also have a FREE CALL CENTER TRAINING* with ALLOWANCE* and INCENTIVES*!
Click APPLY NOW and expect a CALL within 24-48 hours from our recruitment team.
You can also REFER your friends and colleagues who are seeking for not just a job but CAREER, GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT!
*Terms and Conditions Apply.