Alabang & Bataan | Lean Six Sigma Quality Manager (Greenbelt Certified)
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, National Capital Region
Lean Six Sigma Quality Manager
Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Lean Six Sigma Quality Manager!
In this role, you will partner with operations to launch process improvement projects impacting revenue generation, customer service experience, first call resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- This is a full time role and would involve balancing various tasks like the following (indicative - but not limited to:)
- Developing and Executing Key Process Improvement & Digital Transformational Project Roadmaps for the aligned businesses
- Interact with Clients for understanding Key business Priorities and Opportunity identification
- Lead BB Level Projects, and coach & mentor Green Belts
- Provide innovative leadership driving quality performance
- Direct the identification of gaps and improvement in the various processes
- Ensure the use of problem solving and root cause analysis where necessary
- Deploy framework to improve Process performance on the shop floor.
- Lead VSM and Problem Solving Workouts with the various businesses
- Monitor & audit the deployed processes for effectiveness & efficiency
- Responsible for the Visual Management of dashboards & metrics
- Responsible for generating business impact for the clients using the CI methodologies and frameworks
- Six Sigma experience must be in a Business Process Outsourcing context in a leadership capacity
- Candidates must have launched & mentored several process improvement projects, that may have contributed to revenue generation, First Call Resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Preferably candidates who have supported banking, financial services & insurance clients.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree – in any field
- Must be at least Green Belt certified
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.