B2B Accounts Receivable Team Lead
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Operations Team Lead – Accounts Receivable Account
Function: Operations / Night Shift
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for our Accounts Receivable Operations Team Lead!
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising between the Operations Leader and the team of associates, to ensure the client’s services are delivered promptly and accurately in accordance with the Service Level Agreement’s.
You are encouraged to drive team performance, ensuring daily service level metrics are met while maintaining a high level of accuracy, providing mentorship and development to associates, facilitating team meetings, and meeting defined quality, customer experience and efficiency requirements.
- Achieve A/R SLA’s as the need arises
- Execute assigned A/R targets in line with AOP
- Conduct detailed, effective, weekly 1:1s with all staff members
- Ensure AR processes are executed by staff as required
- Ensure issue paths are coordinated as required
- Identifying and resolving unexpected gaps
- Develop and maintain a productive, collaborative, working relationship with business counterpart
- Lead weekly operations meeting with the clients
- Ensure compliance standards are met in accordance with business & client retention policies
- Help and support the team with data queries and reporting requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement
- Participate in governance meetings at country/region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration of the members, in order to accurately to meet the deliverables and empower & help them to develop the process standards
- Expert knowledge of end to end, business to business, accounts receivable processes including Cash Application, Billing, Reporting, Reconciliation, and Deduction Management; Credit and collections specialization
- Proven stakeholder management and client interfacing
- Specialist in driving root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Ability to efficiently and effectively lead and execute defined A/R processes
- Risk mitigation and escalations management
- Experience in SAP, Power BI experience is a plus
- 50% phone contact required with internal and external customers
- Specialist in MS Office including Access and Excel
- Project management
- B2B A/R experience required
- Management/leadership experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (neutral accent
- Proficient MS Office / MS Teams & SAP. Experience in Power BI is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting
- Work from home ready – with at least 10mbps internet speed
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.