(WFH) Process Associate - Pioneer Insurance | 1-year BPO Exp. required!
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, NCR
- Job typeFull time
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate for Insurance - Life/Annuity/Claims
Deliver outstanding performance and assist in the growth of our core business through outstanding performance in Claims and Customer Service area for leading US based Insurance company. This is achieved through robust customer centric conversations and timely in resolving customer issues/needs.
- Take inbound calls from policy holders/agents about existing policy of employee benefits, annuit, disability inquiries/servicing or claims related
- Perform all task and responsibilities as per process guidelines and procedure
- Adherence to shift timing/schedule
- Perform on metrics and targets - AHT, CSAT, and SL etc.
- Comprehension of customer ask and attempt to first time resolution
- Abide to all code of conduct and policies
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa after quarantine
Join us now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
- Successful candidates will provide customer service assistance for multinational clients specializing in banking and financial services.
- This organization is considered one of the largest corporations in the United States. A Global Bank Servicing US Credit Card Label.
- Atleast 1 year worth of experience in International Call Center Customer Service in Insurance or Financial area
- Excellent product/process understanding – features, benefit, procedure and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – comprehension, articulation, effective listening and written
- Demonstrate ability to provide excellent communication/customer service skills through excellent product features/benefit and procedural knowledge
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Effectively listen, comprehend and ability to simplify and articulate clearly
- High on compassion and perseverance to deal with irritated and at critical condition customer
- Work under pressure and meet campaign substantial metrics
- Outstanding teammate, supporting and assisting colleagues whenever possible
- Actively set own goals and open to development feedback
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Can do multi-tasking and is keen into details
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- High Shool Graduate, Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent
- BPO Experience in Insurance product on Disability benefit and Annuity
- BPO Experience in Long term care, Life, Property casualty/General insurance
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.