Financial Advisor/Wealth Consultant | Atleast 6 mos. Brokerage Back Office (Temporary WFH)
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, NCR
- Job typeFull time
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate for Records Processing!
- Process incoming Operations mail by the type of mail, recognizing the various requests, organizing them as they
relate to each other and what departments they have to be sent to
- Log overnight packages and checks-confirm that all checks reach their appropriate destination
- Ensure immediate and accurate preparation of documents to the scan operators so that mail can be indexed to it's respective Operations areas
- Box scanned documents in preparation for offsite storage-record boxed contents for easy retrieval
- Prepare mail that is being returned to Financial Advisors and clients
- Initial set up and maintenance of E-document Express CD’s, a media outlet for client account statements for representatives and OSJ’s
- Manage all document research requests which are frequently for both internal and external audits. Promptness, attention to detail and accuracy are extremely important
- Special projects as they arise may come from any department with the organization
- There are frequently projects for compliance, registration, legal and operations. These may require knowledge of these various departments and the systems they utilize
- Image sorted mail into the optical storage and workflow system so that it routes to the responsible departments
- Code document boxes for offsite storage and retrieval
- Special projects as needed
Indexing Imaged Documents:
- Provide specific values for each imaged document to ensure proper routing and retrieval. These documents are not always easily identifiable, research may be needed. Attention to detail is essential as imaging and indexing documents is the gate for these items being processed. Missed key strokes or mistakes identifying the document could be costly and create unnecessary problems for Financial Advisors
- Review client agreements and return problem documents to the Financial Advisors
- File documents that are the post indexed documents, they should be filed by document type and date so that they can be easily searched and prepared for offsite storage
- Research items that need to be re-scanned And prepare them to be imaged
- Special projects which can be anything, testing new applications, correcting client information in Client Central or Net Exchange, long term projects that convert data, etc.
- In addition to the specific functions mentioned above, the individual in this role should have an attention to detail, work on repetitive tasks, be accurate, and have the ability to follow-up when necessary. This individual should also have good verbal and written communication skills as they will need to communicate with our Financial Advisors, our clearing firm, and the other internal departments.
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa after quarantine
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED)
- Significant years in brokerage, capital markets, trading securities, wealth management and experience with imaging systems (At least 6 – 12 months)
- Good oral and written communication skills, good reading comprehension
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Motivated and has an ability to make decisions independently
- Should possess the drive and dedication to achieve quality at the highest level
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding Analytical and Mathematical Skills
- Outstanding Aptitude for Problem Solving
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committedto creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.