Assistant Manager for Operations | Genpact Bataan
- LocationBalanga City, Philippines
Role: Assistant Manager
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for Operations Assistant Manager role for Bataan site
In conjunction with the Senior Operations Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the account, including training, monitoring, and mentor of team leads, CSRs/TSRs and junior CSRs/TSRs.
He/she provides support to the team, reports and resolves problems and complaints.
You are encouraged to drive team performance, ensuring daily service level metrics are met while maintaining a high level of accuracy, providing mentoring and development to associates, facilitating team meetings, and meeting defined quality, customer experience and efficiency requirements.
- This is a full time role and would involve leading various tasks like the following (indicative - but not limited to:
- Oversight of staff, including daily monitoring of phone calls, management of call volume, resource demonstrate, talk time and other metrics.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly metrics to ensure process goals are met. Ensures Team members are meeting departmental goals, e.g. ASA, Service Level, Abandoned call rate, etc.
- Follows partner concern practices and protocols for 10 percent of calls that require support.
- Provides feedback and mentor to team leads, CSRs and junior CSRs. Reviews errors with team members and involves manager when appropriate and training department in corrective steps, as needed.
- May recommend disciplinary action in partnership with manager.
- Recommends and communicates appropriate changes to team leads to optimal support staff.
- Conducts monthly one-on-one mentor sessions with team leads and CSRs (or one-on-one sessions as needed).
- Conducts regular call audits to ensure quality and performance requirements are being met.
- Develops and maintains training and cross-training programs in conjunction with managers.
- Analyzes and reports data using various databases to compile, filter, and organize data.
- Responds to escalated customer calls; responsible for ensuring timely resolution of customer service issues.
- Develop and mentor team members, provide training and mentoring for new hires as part of the onboarding process.
- Well-versed in all the processes, protocols and training materials.
- Provide support on other projects as needed.
- Represents the Combined tenants: Personal Connection, Compassion, Problem-Solving, and Ownership.
- In terms of education, high school graduates are welcome
- Relevant working experience in the BPO industry
- Has proven leadership experience, handling agents and team leaders
- Well-versed with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective problem solving/process improvement skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day operation and employee relation situations that may arise.
- Proven attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and business needs.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and performance requirements.
- Supplemental insurance knowledge and appropriate licensing is a plus.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a multifaceted work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.