Operations Team Lead | Quezon City
- LocationQuezon City, Philippines
Operations Team Lead
Function: OperationsEton Centris, Quezon City, Philippines
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Customer Service
Service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transactions details, placing investigations, or on-line navigation assistance.
• Manages daily production requirement of client to include client pipeline management
• Prepare reports when needed for client and internal purposes/review
• Provide leadership and staff development and strategies to address staff retention and turnover
• Prepare and deliver regular job performance review for each associate
• Continuously analyze current process in order to seek process improvement
• Reporting and review of associate standings for variable incentive compensation
• Teamwork and effective communication are essential as you will be communicating with the client, your team peers and members of the management team.
• College Graduate
• CS Experience
• Experience in managing a team of 15 or more agents
• Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable presenting to group and providing coaching/feedback
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.