Operations Team Lead | Healthcare Account| Alabang Site
- LocationAlabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Operations Team Leader - for our Healthcare Insurance Account!
In this role, You are encouraged to drive team performance, ensuring daily service level metrics are met while maintaining a high level of accuracy, providing mentorship and development to associates, facilitating team meetings, and meeting defined quality, customer experience and productivity requirements.
You will be responsible for managing daily critical issues from the team associates, reconciling time card records and approving time-off requests for non-exempt employees. Work on high-level special projects as assigned by Operations Manager.
You will assist in the growth and retention of our core business, by delivering outstanding customer service through administration of insurance claims. This is achieved through robust customer centric conversations and prompt in resolving customer issues/needs.
This is a full time role and would involve handling various tasks like the following (indicative - but not limited to:
• Provides support, instruction, and coaching to a team of 10-15 front line agents
• Manage floor coverage in a large team environment
• Actively pursue initiatives that aid team members in achieving individual and team key indicators
• Work in tandem with the Manager to identify and address performance and developmental opportunities
• Establish and maintains effective working relationships with peers and partners in other business units with goal of optimizing client relationships
• First point of contact for customer escalated calls. Ability to foster and support a diverse team environment across differences (race, age, gender, sexual orientation etc)
• Help develop agents to be self-sufficient by helping them find answer themselves on FAQs
• Coordinate daily schedule with Supervisor and set daily coaching activities
• Listen real-time and provide QNI feedback to agents
• Share thoughts and ideas on how to improve performance of the team, morale etc.
• Drives retention and employee engagement activities
• Maintains timekeeping of his subordinates as well as coordinate with HR on employee requests and benefits
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably with at least three years related working experience, with at least 1-2 years in a Supervisor / Team lead function
• Experience in Team Management, performance management
• Experienced in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Experience in a Customer service, Financial account an advantage
• Excellent product/process understanding – features, benefit, procedure and guidelines
• Excellent communication skills – comprehension, articulation, effective listening and written
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.