Bataan | Operations Team Lead (Collections Account)
- LocationBalanga, Bataan, Philippines
Operations Team Lead
Balanga, Bataan, Philippines
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Collections
Service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transaction details, placing investigations, or on-line navigation assistance.
- Manage floor coverage in a team environment to drive performance
- Provide support, instruction, and mentoring to a team of 12-15 front-line agents
- Actively pursue initiatives that aid team members in achieving individual and team Key Performance Indicators
- Work in tandem with the Supervisor to identify and address performance and developmental opportunities
- Foster and support a team with varied strengths environment across differences (race, age, gender, sexual orientation, etc.)
- Coordinate daily schedule with Supervisor and set daily mentor activities
- Provide non-critical quality feedback (Call Quality exposure)
- Lead team huddles and discuss product/process updates (Training exposure)
- Promote and drive performance blitzes & contests
- Establish and maintains effective working relationships with peers and partners in other business units with the goal of optimizing client relationships
- The first point of contact for customer advanced calls
- Help develop agents to be self-sufficient by helping them find the answers themselves
- Share thoughts on team and ideas on how to improve the performance of the team, morale, etc.
- A College Graduate
- Can demonstrate outstanding active listening skills & probing; able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude” at all times to build customer dedication
- Has good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task alongside compliance to the process
- Shall pose no challenges in adhering to work schedules
- At least significant months of Voice Customer Service experience is required
- Able to demonstrate compassion while improving the chance to create rapport with the customer.
- Has previous experience in meeting/driving Net Promote Score performance/expectations, preferably in a customer service business for Consumer Credit Cards
- Relevant knowledge experience in handling Collections Account
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.