Customer Service Representative | No BPO Experience Required (WFH)
- LocationMuntinlupa, Met, NCR
- Job typeFull time
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Consumer Credit Card
Support one of the Biggest Financial Banks in the World by providing top notch Customer Service Experience to their existing Clients. Service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transactions details, placing investigations, or on-line navigation assistance.
- Good computer navigation skills & attention to detail;
- Comfortable in using CRM tools & capturing/documenting detailed information
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa after quarantine
Join us now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
- Successful candidates will provide customer service assistance for multinational clients specializing in banking and financial services.
- This organization is considered one of the largest corporations in the United States. A Global Bank Servicing US Credit Card Label.
- Can demonstrate strong active listening skills & probing; able to display solution-focused approach & “can-do-attitude” at all times to build customer loyalty.
- Has strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task alongside compliance to the process.
- Shall pose no challenges in adhering to work schedules
- High school diploma required
- Able to demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Has previous experience in meeting/driving Net Promote Score performance/expectations, preferably in a customer service business for Consumer Credit Cards
- Voice Customer Service experience for Consumer Credit Cards of at least 12mos is preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
About Genpact PH
- Monthly Basic Salary
- Monthly Rice Subsidy (Tax Exempt)
- Monthly Clothing Allowance (Tax Exempt)
- 10% Night differential for Probationary & 20% Night Differential Pay for full time
- Performance based monthly variable incentive (as much as Php 4,000/month)
- Performance based annual salary increase
- 18 leaves per year upon confirmation
- 13th Month Pay
- Life and Accident Insurance for the employee
- SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth
- Retirement Benefit Plan
- Health and Medical Insurance for the employee – with the option to enroll family member/s
- Six Sigma Training and Certification
- Lean Training
- 100++ Genome Training Courses